The impact of GST on businesses is crucial and consequential.
Businesses from now on will have to ensure
Automation integration through suitable software /solution implementation and be compliance ready and conduct worthy.
Businesses must and should automate their manual systems, and install automation based application that is robust enough to interact with the GSTN system, and assist in immediate, accurate, and reliable compliance.
In view of the clear timelines formulated in implementing GST, compliance will no longer be a month-end or quarter-end activity. Invoice matching and other compliance related activities cannot be achieved using a manual or a low-tech system. Speed and accuracy are the yardsticks that. govern the process. Frequent interaction with the GSTN system necessitates a GSTN-enabled business application that enables a hassle free and efficient compliance system.
GSTMATE is a comprehensive GST India compliance automation system for chartered accountants, tax consultants, enterprises and others concerned. Trigital’s cloud-based software application has been modelled on the professional domain expertise of veteran CAs, advocates, and company secretaries. Simple to deploy, GSTMATE analyses and infers from the applicable sales data and prepares GST reports for every state, where you collected tax. GSTMATE highly saves on time and effort helping you to prioritise other aspects of your business that lead to better revenue generation business growth.
Trigital is an experienced Application Service Provider (ASP), partnered with multiple licensed GST Suvidha Providers (GSPs), aiming to provide advanced cloud based technology solutions for GST compliance as per the GSTN guidelines
- Helping your business to migrate from the existing taxation system to new.
- Simplistic installation approach - GSTMate.
- SAAS based solution to eliminate the barriers of infrastructural hardware planning.
- No worry of data privacy and security, your business data is highly secured as per GSTN standards. Only your authorized person can access the data via secured authentication process (OTP based).
- Automated return and reconciliation(GSTR1 to GSTR12)
- Report dashboard and single view of liability and credits.
- Central repository of tax calculation and easy integration with sales system helping no change in your current sales system now and future because of change in the tax rules.
- Review and approval work flow process before final return
- History, archival, warehousing of all your financial data.
- Highly available system with zero downtime.
- Notification for all critical business or system events.
- Offline invoice loading options
- Documenting the AS IS Process and Mapping
- Putting the action plan into operation
- Achieving tangible change and improvements
- Ensuring that any unforeseen conflicts that might arise during this stage are resolved
- Ensuring that new infrastructure, new institutions and new resources are sustainable in every aspect